Information system on hydraulic fracturing operations
The LANIT-TERCOM team, together with Gazprom Neft PJSC, has developed an information system to collect, store, verify, approve and analyze data on hydraulic fracturing operations and select optimal parameters for fracturing operations based on accumulated experience.
Putting the new IS into operation ensures:
- Creation of a unified data storage center with automated filling.
- Reduced labor costs due to:
- automatic data set generation for the contractor and the output reporting forms,
- automatic checking of the provided data for correctness,
- prompt obtaining of statistical information on hydraulic fracturing.
- Automated fracture operations design optimization based on machine learning.
- Development of corrective actions based on data analysis.
- Detection of trends in the applicability of technologies over a long period of time.